Advice & Support

How to get help:

To receive Advice and Support on academic matters please email or phone 020 7133 4171.

Please ensure that you have all the relevant facts and information necessary to enable you to discuss your situation with an adviser.


You can also pop in to the Students’ Union at TMG-75, Holloway Road.

We offer appointments at Holloway Road, Aldgate and Moorgate.