Having Financial Difficulties?

No ratings yet. Log in to rate.

If you’re experiencing financial hardship whilst awaiting student loan payments, the Student Money & Accommodation Advice (SMAA) team might be able to help.

If you are a first year, full time undergraduate student (including PGCE & Diploma in Architecture) experiencing delays in receiving Student Finance England funding, the Student Money & Accommodation Advice (SMAA) team may be able to help with an emergency loan.

A SMAA adviser will need to assess your eligibility and financial needs and you will be asked to complete a form agreeing to the terms of the loan. You will also be asked to log onto SFE to check the progress of your 2017/18 application.

If you are a continuing student in financial hardship, please contact the SMAA team urgently for advice.

You can attend a SMAA drop-in session at a Student Hub:

  • Aldgate & Holloway Monday to Friday 9:30 until 12:30
  • Moorgate Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 until 12:30

Call us on: 0207 133 7001; 7002; or 7003
Email: SMAA@londonmet.ac.uk