About this group
The Sex and Relationships Society is up for Adoption!
We are seeking passionate students to lead and adopt this Student Group. Read details below to find out how!
The Sex and Relationships Society is a community of individuals who are dedicated to exploring and promoting healthy sexuality and positive relationships. By adopting this society you can provide a safe and inclusive space where members can discuss topics related to sex, gender, relationships, and consent, without fear of judgement or stigma. The society can offer a range of events and programs, You can plan workshops, guest speakers, and source educational resources, that are designed to help members develop their knowledge and skills related to sexual health and positive relationships. Whether you want to help others improve their communication skills, learn about consent, or explore new aspects of their sexuality, You can provide a supportive community where members can find information, resources, and guidance. By Adopting this society, you can enhance your understanding of these important topics, build your confidence in your sexual and personal relationships, and form meaningful connections with other members who share your interests and goals. So why not adopt the Sex and Relationships Society today and build a community of individuals who are committed to promoting healthy sexuality and positive relationships?
How it works:
All our Student Groups are led by students, for students. In order for a Student Group to run, there are three roles on this Student Groups committee that need to be filled:
- President - Leader of the Group, responsible for motivating their team and setting out their vision for the year.
- Secretary - Responsible for the communications of the group, and liaising with the Students’ Union to book space for events and activities or committee meetings.
- Treasurer - Responsible for keeping track of the finances of the group, alongside bidding for additional funding.
What's it like being a Student Group Leader and what are the benefits?
Being a Student Group Leader of a society is a volunteering opportunity at London Met Students' Union that not only lets you organise activities for the members of the society (this could be people from your course, as well as other students who are also interested in learning more about Fine Art), but also comes with a lot of perks for you:
Receive training, support and guidance on how to run their Student Group effectively;
- Access to the Student Groups Funding Grants;
- Develop skills;
- A certificate of recognition at the end of the year;
- A chance for your society to be nominated for an award at our annual Students' Union Awards ceremony;
- Creating meaningful friendships and memories!
If you would like to express your interest in adopting the Sex and Relationships Society, please complete this form.
Or, if you have any questions about adopting a Student Group, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com , and someone from the Student Activities Team will be in touch with you soon.
No elections are currently running