Money support and advice

The Hardship Support Fund provides financial support to help alleviate unexpected financial hardship.


Worried about upcoming bills, rent, or your financial situation? Check out these organisations and charities that provide financial advice and guidance. 

Money Helper - provides free and impartial help on financial matters, benefits, pension, and more. 


StepChange - free debt advice and support for as long as you need. 


The Student Money and Accomodation service can help you with finding accommodation in London, understanding how changing, suspending or withdrawing from your course can affect your funding, and most other things funding related. 


Harglenis Building

166-220 Holloway Road

London, UK

N7 8DB

United Kingdom

Privacy policy

Advertise to Students




Old Castle Street

London, UK

E1 7NT

United Kingdom

Opening Hours

Mondays to Fridays: 10am-5pm

The Students' Union is physically closed for Summer, if you want to contact us please e-mail or leave us an answerphone message on 020 7133 4171. E-mails will be picked up quicker by the team than answerphone messages.