Let's Enrich Our Journey Together
Who Am I:
I am someone who is relatively unknown around the Holloway Campus, so I cannot claim to be anything other than the Class Representative and Success Coach I am. But I can say I have given an honourable objective account of myself within those roles.
So, if Corporate Responsibility is stated as follows, “Corporate responsibility is simply a way for companies to take responsibility for the social and environmental impacts of their business operations," said Jen Boynton, vice president of member engagement at 3BL Media.
Then I propose the instant removal of:
- The 20p charge for cups from the university’s Costa Coffee
- The 20p charge for cups from the university’s Highbury Canteen and other surrounding refreshment areas.
- The 50p hot water charge from the university’s Costa Coffee
- The 50p hot water charge from the university’s Highbury Canteen and other surrounding refreshment areas.
Costa Coffee and Highbury Canteen earn more than enough money from students without implementing a cup charge, for their own unrecyclable inclusions.
I believe in equality of opportunity as I believe that everyone has a right to the resources of our community regardless of gender, race, class, religion or disability [Mentally, Academically or Physically Challenged.]
So I propose that:
- Everyone Paying University Fees WILL Benefit From The Full Student Journey Experience At London Metropolitan University EQUALLY
Meaning, where possible refunds and possible compensation for students from student university payments, in the event of any significant or drastic walkout, absence, dismissal or disturbance to the regular student timetable.
“Let’s Enrich Our Journey Together.”
"The real radical is that person who has a vision of equality and is willing to do those things that will bring reality closer to that vision." Bayard Rustin
#Enrichment #Togetherness #Journey