About this group
The Informative Research Society is up for Adoption!
We are seeking passionate students to lead and adopt this Student Group. Read details below to find out how!
The Informative Research Society is a community of individuals who are passionate about discovering and sharing knowledge. By adopting this society you can provide a platform for members to engage in research, explore new ideas, and present their findings to a wider audience. This society can offer and plan a range of programs, including seminars, conferences, and workshops, that are designed to help members develop their research skills and enhance their understanding of a wide range of topics. Whether you are interested in science, history, social issues, or any other field, you can provide a forum where you can delve deeper into your interests and share your insights with others. By adopting this society, you can expand your knowledge, develop your critical thinking skills, and build your confidence as a researcher and presenter. You can also form meaningful connections with other members who share your passion for learning and discovery. So why not adopt the Informative Research Society today and build a community of individuals who are dedicated to advancing knowledge and making a positive impact at London Met and potentially the world?
How it works:
All our Student Groups are led by students, for students. In order for a Student Group to run, there are three roles on this Student Groups committee that need to be filled:
- President - Leader of the Group, responsible for motivating their team and setting out their vision for the year.
- Secretary - Responsible for the communications of the group, and liaising with the Students’ Union to book space for events and activities or committee meetings.
- Treasurer - Responsible for keeping track of the finances of the group, alongside bidding for additional funding.
What's it like being a Student Group Leader and what are the benefits?
Being a Student Group Leader of a society is a volunteering opportunity at London Met Students' Union that not only lets you organise activities for the members of the society (this could be people from your course, as well as other students who are also interested in learning more about Fine Art), but also comes with a lot of perks for you:
Receive training, support and guidance on how to run their Student Group effectively;
- Access to the Student Groups Funding Grants;
- Develop skills;
- A certificate of recognition at the end of the year;
- A chance for your society to be nominated for an award at our annual Students' Union Awards ceremony;
- Creating meaningful friendships and memories!
If you would like to express your interest in adopting the Informative Research Society, please complete this form.
Or, if you have any questions about adopting a Student Group, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , and someone from the Student Activities Team will be in touch with you soon.
No elections are currently running