The Students’ Union will hold its Annual General Meeting on Thursday 15th December 2016. This meeting is adjourned from 7th December.
Location: TMG-45, Tower Building, Holloway Campus
All members (students) are invited to attend.
We will present a report on our business from the previous year and annual accounts and budgets as well discuss any motions or resolutions from the membership.
Any motions for consideration should be submitted in writing to the Students’ Union Office (email@example.com) and signed by the proposer and seconder, by 5pm seven clear working days before the meeting.
· Approval of Minutes
· Report from the Trustees on the Union’s activities
· Presentation of annual audited accounts
· Approving the list of affiliations of the Union
· Open questions to the Trustees by the Members
· Members motions Papers and further details are available at: www.londonmetsu.org.uk/union/agm2016
Remember you have right to appoint another person as your proxy at the General Meeting. Full details on this can be obtained by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of General Meeting
AGM Agenda 2016
Exec Report for AGM
AGM proxy vote form
Minutes of AGM 2015