About this group
The Advertising, Marketing & PR Society is up for Adoption!
We are seeking passionate students to lead and adopt this Student Group. Read details below to find out how!
Are you interested in Advertising, Marketing & PR? If so, Why not adopt a society dedicated to this field, it can be a great way to learn more about it and connect with like-minded individuals. Adopting this society can support you and your members by organising workshops, networking events, guest speaker talks, and social activities. Adopting this society can provide you with opportunities to meet professionals in the industry, gain valuable insights into the latest trends and developments, and build your professional network. By adopting this society, you can build a competitive edge in the job market and enhance your knowledge and skills in Advertising, Marketing & PR. So why not take the leap and adopt the Advertising, Marketing & PR society today?
How it works:
All our Student Groups are led by students, for students. In order for a Student Group to run, there are three roles on this Student Groups committee that need to be filled:
- President - Leader of the Group, responsible for motivating their team and setting out their vision for the year.
- Secretary - Responsible for the communications of the group, and liaising with the Students’ Union to book space for events and activities or committee meetings.
- Treasurer - Responsible for keeping track of the finances of the group, alongside bidding for additional funding.
What's it like being a Student Group Leader and what are the benefits?
Being a Student Group Leader of a society is a volunteering opportunity at London Met Students' Union that not only lets you organise activities for the members of the society (this could be people from your course, as well as other students who are also interested in learning more about Fine Art), but also comes with a lot of perks for you:
Receive training, support and guidance on how to run their Student Group effectively;
- Access to the Student Groups Funding Grants;
- Develop skills;
- A certificate of recognition at the end of the year;
- A chance for your society to be nominated for an award at our annual Students' Union Awards ceremony;
- Creating meaningful friendships and memories!
If you would like to express your interest in adopting the Advertising, Marketing & PR Society, please complete this form.
Or, if you have any questions about adopting a Student Group, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com , and someone from the Student Activities Team will be in touch with you soon.
No elections are currently running